I'm amazing {at least for the next 15 minutes}

Ignore the fact that M seems to have a cat hair stuck on her face and the scratch on her forehead. We do take care of her, I promise.

Now, look at that outfit. Handmade. By me! Yes, you read that correctly! I finished a project! Amazing. Gasp for breath. I know!

What you see here is a little girl that hates getting dressed and undressed. She smiles and laughs 95 % of the time. The other 5% of the time is when we're wrestling to change her clothes and she screams. Shrieks, actually.

What we have here is a shirt that unbuttons so it slips on easily and quickly without wrestling with tiny arms to get them through the arm holes with a skirt that goes on in about 2 seconds flat, before M even realizes what is going on.

I don't know how I did it, but I'm amazing.

At least until it's time to change her again.

{The shirt is vintage fabric I bought on eBay for who knows what reason (maybe bored at work?) and the skirt is made out of one of Flytrap's fantastic napkins. I made a frog one for M's friend Vera and I have 2 more for another project.}


Ashley said...

You ARE amazing! The outfit is adorable. I had no idea you'd made it when we saw it ... Good job, mommy!

Wolfie and the Sneak said...

you're silly sister!